Custom dog tags are really cute because your gift is unique and you can write whatever you really want as long as you have enough space. Moreover, the ID tag is the easiest way to help your dog find its way back to you in case of running away, getting out of the backyard, or being stolen.
What should you have engraved on your dog’s tag?
Pet tags have limited space, so you need to choose a couple of the following options:
- Your dog’s name. The nickname is preferable, in case of your pet being stolen.
- Your phone number. Add the phone number of a family member who will answer their phone faster.
- Microchip information. If you chipped your dog, it’s a good idea to engrave “Microchipped” on the pet’s ID tag.
- A funny personal message. There are a lot of funny and personal sayings you can add to your dog’s ID tag. “I’m lost! Please call my mom” or “I’m super friendly” or “If I’m out, I’m lost” are all good options
- Necessary medical information if needed
- Cash money reward offer
Most often dog owners add a pet’s name and phone number. But it doesn’t mean that dog tags have to be boring and dull. Here are 25 of the funniest messages you can order to write on your pet’s tag to make it a really personalized accessory! Such a dog tag can also be a perfect gift to any dog or cat owner.
Family-Friendly Pet Tag Ideas to Engrave
- Not All Who Wander Are Lost. Except Me. Please Call My Mom
- If You Find Me Wandering The Wastelands Alone, Call My Dad
- If Found I Got Out Again. Please Call My Mom
- If I Am Out I Am Lost
- If Found Dad Lost Me. Call My Mom
- Help Me Get Home
- Help Me Find My Mommy
- Hey, I Just Met You and This Is Crazy. I Think I’m lost. So Call My Mom, Maybe
- Call My Mom. I Don’t Have Thumbs
- So Lost. Wow. Very Call XXX-XXX-XXXX
- Much Dog. Such Lost. Very Wow
Dog Tag Sayings That Show How Much a Pet Is Needed By His Family
- Call Mom Before She Freaks Out
- Call My Human. He’s Lost Without Me
- I’m Lost. Please Call My Mom. She Is Ugly Crying
- Help! My Family Is Lost
- I Am Loved
- I Am Chipped. Get Your People Call To My People
Sweet and Cute Sayings to Put On Your Dog’s ID Tag
- I Know I’m Cute But You Can’t Keep Me
- Feed Me And Tell Me I’m Pretty
- If I Look Lost Please Rub My Belly And Then Call My Mom
- Keep Calm And Call My Mom
- Zero Woofs Given
- Look At All The Woofs I Give.
- I Just Don’t Give A Woof
- Every Day Is Hump Day
A Warning Tag for the Pooch Who Loves To Show Affection
- Watch Out. I Can’t Control My Licker
- If You Can Read This I Will Lick You
- Warning – this dog is a kisser!
- I’m A Lover, Not A Biter
- CAUTION! I Can’t Hold My Licker
Engraving Messages for a Handsome Lady’s Man:
- Got Lost Prowling For Bitches
- Bitches Love Me!
- I’m a Dick, Better Call My People
- Owner Is Coming
- Shady As Fuck
- Bones Before Bitches
- I Like to Sniff Butts and I Cannot Lie
Custom Pet Tag Messages for High-Energy Dogs
- Cute But Psycho
- I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good
- Mischief Managed
- I Escaped! Muahahaha
- Who Let The Dog Out
- Zombie Outbreak Squad – K9 Unit
- I’m Why We Can’t Have Nice Things
- If I’m Outdoors, I’ve Escaped
- I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good
- Home Is Where My Person Is
Some Not Family Friendly But Funny Tag Sayings
- Oh Crap! I’m Lost. Have Your People Call My People
- Oh Shit, I’m lost!
- Holy Shit! I’m Lost! Call My Dad
- I Farted
- Queen Of Farts
- King Of Farts
- I Am Not Lost! Fuck Off!
- I Live Near The Park. Please, Leave Me Alone!
- Mommy’s Favorite Asshole
- Please Don’t Take Me. I’m Not Lost